eMail2Pop functions as a POP3 and SMTP mail interface and spam filtering solution for AOL Mail accounts. eMail2Pop converts AOL mail into a standard mail format. This means that AOL users can retrieve their email from their favorite email client (such as Microsoft Outlook, Eudora, IncrediMail, Act, The Bat, etc). eMail2Pop also includes a powerful integrated SPAM Filter.
For AOL accounts, eMail2Pop is independent of the AOL software program and does not require AOL to be installed for most users.
The eMail2Pop Wizard will walk first-time users through setting up their email program to manage AOL Mail. The integrated spam filter is very customizable, using features such as whitelists and blacklists, online blacklist checking, and self-teaching Bayesian analysis.
eMail2Pop is a third-party product, and is not endorsed, sponsered, or affiliated with America Online, Inc or Google, Inc.
Partial list of features
* POP3 and SMTP access to AOL mail (Gmail support discontinued as of 12/07), AOL Outlook compatible
* Use any program to manage your mail - Microsoft Outlook, Eudora, Incredimail, etc.
* Manage multiple mail accounts at once, including non-AOL and Gmail mail boxes from other POP3 providers
* Independent of the AOL client (AOL does not have to be installed)
* Built-in Spam Filtering with proven open-source technology
* Sort and organize your mail into different folders, synchronize and export your mail for archiving
* Possible Combinations: AOL + POP3, AOL + Outlook, Outlook Express + AOL, etc
* And MORE! - Possibilities are endless! See the product information page for more information